Giant household……. GATHER UP YOUR FRAGMENTS DAY and a SIMPLE MENU FOR 2 weeks

Hey there, I hope your day goes incredible! In at the moment’s video I’m sharing our easy meal plan and the way I’ve been gathering up our fragments and utilizing up our freezer and pantry meals to nothing:) I hope you get pleasure from!

********************************************************************
THANK YOU Jonathan Park for partnering with me! Go try
JonathanPark.com and get 10% off your buy with code largefamily10 for Sept and Oct

Strive the Jonathan Park Limitless for under $10 per 30 days, cancel anytime
********************************************************************
You may go to my weblog and get numerous FREE homeschool curriculum and encouragement in your dwelling over at
www.plainandnotsoplain.com

I even have a FREE dwelling economics course that you would be able to have your younger daughters do to assist them be taught homemaking and kitchen abilities at my weblog. It’s good for center ,highschool credit score and even an older girl trying to enhance her primary abilities.

You may order my ebook: “Giant Household Mothering” to assist handle and arrange your own home, it doesn’t matter what measurement household you have got.

Must declutter you life? Try my ebook “Much less Stuff Extra Life” to assist take a easy strategy to decluttering your life bodily, mentally, and spiritually

Wish to be taught how one can be fully let loose from emotional “junk” that may maintain you again from experiencing true freedom in your life? Learn how I’ve overcome despair, bitterness, taking offense, self-doubt, and studying to let go along with my ebook “When the Storm Clouds roll in”. On this ebook, I provide you with very sensible, step-by-step methods to cope with all of those areas.

You may order my “Residence Economics Course” to assist prepare up your daughters or assist refine your abilities as a homemaker

Residence Economics Kitchen Abilities

Residence Economics Family and Private Abilities

You can too assist your sons by coaching them up in family duties that they’ll must be profitable in life by shopping for my ebook” Life Abilities for Younger Males”

I additionally supply total 12 months curriculum for all your homeschooling wants. These books cowl the essential and can give your kids the data they should cross the standardized finish of 12 months testing.

First grade primary abilities

Second grade primary abilities

Third grade primary abilities

Fourth grade primary abilities

Fifth grade primary abilities

Sixth grade primary abilities

Seventh grade primary abilities

Eighth grade primary abilities

Cursive writing follow

****************************************

Should you can’t afford any of the above objects, no worries I give you the whole lot over at my weblog www.plainandnotsoplain at no cost as a obtain.
********************************************************************
Gadgets I exploit on a regular basis:

These are the plastic deli containers you see in my freezer cooking movies

Right here is my big mixing bowl in my cooking movies

Listed here are the 8.5 inch stainless-steel bread pans

I completely LOVE, LOVE my Norwex cleansing cloths you will get some too from Heather.
www.heatherowen.norwex.biz

Here’s a hyperlink to my Strain cooker that I exploit from Cosori

Our household’s favourite science journey audio collection:
www.JonathanPark.com

source

45 thoughts on “Giant household……. GATHER UP YOUR FRAGMENTS DAY and a SIMPLE MENU FOR 2 weeks

• October 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

I just recently found your videos and I love them! I need to start meal prepping just because my work schedule doesn't always allow me time to cook start to finish during the week. Do you ever find recipes that don't freeze very well?

• October 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

Fruit topped French Toast is one of my favorite things for breakfast!
    I like it with some cream cheese whipped with powdered sugar…
    but that frozen whipped topping is just as good! I'm sure after your
    daughters wedding, your trip to Mi,renting that awesome lake house,
    and the holidays coming up you need….i can see why you have to stay
    in budget for a while!

• October 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

Amy, that soup looked delicious and so light and you know good for the soul kind of soup! I never tried that alfredo sauce before. But I think i will try some or make my own have not decided. I get so excited watching you. You have definitely inspired me more ways than one. So glad I found your channel because it is so good for me right now! God Bless Yall!————————Tressa Daigle

• October 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

I do that, go to super for one thing and I end up spending so much more in things that I don’t even need, But I am so go take your advice

• October 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

I love the look of some many of your recipes, but I'm not a great cook, i don't burn or under cook food it's just that I don't know what sort of food to make. Me, my husband and our two year old son love lasagna, shepherd's pie, garlic chicken with cheesey mash potato and salad on the side, pizza and garlic bread, chicken in black bean sauce with peppers, chestnut mushrooms and bean sprouts, other then that we don't know what to make, I can’t eat spicy foods and my husband doesn't like pork. Is there anyway you could recommend?

• October 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

Hello Amy I just subscribed tonight and have been binge watching your vlogs. In one of your vlogs I heard you say something about going into Henderson or Hendersonville? What state are you in? North Carolina? When I get yoir answer I will tell you why, no need for a story if I am wrong. Love your Vlogs!! I had 4 boys and also raised my nephew and babysat for numerous people so this is the way I loved to cook, like you said it saves time. Waiting on ypur reply.

• October 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

I love your videos, especially the ones regarding using what you have & all the bulk/discount shopping hauls. I know that you have mentioned in several videos that you have shopped at/ordered from a Menonite discount/bulk store in MI & I am wondering where that is or what the name of it is as I live in MI & would love to be able to order some things or at least see what is available. Thank you in advance for the help 🙂

• October 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

Mrs. Maryon, thank you for the link for the plastic deli containers, I have been looking for something like that. My order will be here this week and I'm very excited about using them in my catered lunches, especially since it is getting cold and I have more orders for soup. Thank you again.

• October 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

I love this video, I do the same using what we've got. I've been shopping in Aldi and Lidl, and the money we save , pays for trips to see my son who's away at Uni. We used to waste so much money on food we didn't use. Now we cook from scratch when possible We save about £120 a month, which is great! X

• October 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

I don't have to worry about going to the store/supermarket for little bits like milk or bread, as our store/supermarket is only a three minute walk from my home.

• October 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

Hunny you are blessed. You have much more than most. You’re fun to watch.

• October 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

I do this every third week or so…I don't do a weekly shop and skip it. Forces me to be creative…no lunch snacks? Then I bake some treats. No fresh fruit or veggies? Then we eat frozen or canned. Eat up the leftovers frozen from freezer. Saves lots of money.

• October 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

Nice week plan Amy! Congratulations for your daughter's wedding . Best wishes for them! Would you make the applesauce yourself ? If you do could you make a video about it ?
    God Bless you and your family !

• October 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

You talk so quickly that much of what you say is hard or impossible to understand. Please work on slowing down, since I think you have much to offer, but only if it can be heard by your audience.

• October 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

Looks like a wonderful lunch! I always keep shelf stable milk in my cupboard, so I never run out of it.

• October 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

Doing the clean out the freezer, fridge, and pantry here the rest of October. I've been making 2 meal dinners. Enough of each meal for 2 nights. It's cool here in iowa so soup/crockpot weather.

• October 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

Awesome way to use what you have. Thursday’s are leftover day at our place, served with a platter of scrambled eggs to ‘fill in the cracks’.

• October 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

I sense a big grocery haul coming! Love how you provide for your family and their different needs and tastes. In my family of 4 we have one fussy preschooler, one severely allergic child, one vegetarian and luckily a husband who eats anything! I feel like my meals have as many choices as yours and I only feed 4!

• October 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

Your "gather up the fragments" videos are my favorite. Thank you for sharing and teaching us.

• October 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

If you mince several cloves of garlic, saute a few mins. in butter and then add your Alfredo sauce it will give it a nice authentic flavor. Doctoring up the sauce is what I have heard it being called. You can also add freshly chopped parsley on top for that added touch and presentation.

• October 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

I wish that I could do this for my 4 children but a couple of them are too much of a picky eater.

• October 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

You were in my head last evening. I had made tacos and realized I was out of lettuce. I thought about calling my husband so he could pick some up on his way home for work. Then I noticed I had bagged salad and I heard you saying "gather up your fragments". I chopped it up and it worked great. You are awesome!

• October 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

Did I hear you say you have an InstantPot? You could do all those chili beans in it for close to $1 or 2. (16+can amount) I just add the chili spices in when I want chili beans. They come out perfectly. 😊

• October 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

Are Lentile burgers good, My daughter was Vegan for awhile and she used lentiles alot, but I do not remember if she had burgers, I always forget to ask , and she isnt vegan any more, she is Vegetarian tho, she did say being a vegan for entire family was to expensive. The girls are all teens now and want meet once in a while, so she does cook it for them. I have never had Lentils .That soup looks so good.I think I will make a pot of lentils and try it,

• October 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

I was scrounging for food last night, getting groceries today so I made chicken noodle soup with some chicken I had, chicken broth, a few pathetic carrots and celery, and I threw in a can of cream of mushroom, some oregano, basil, salt and pepper, a little water. I cooked it in the crockpot on high for 4 hours and then added a half bag of egg noodles and a small amount of cream I had left over. The kids all loved it! I was worried! Haha My husband loved it too and I used up all that stuff so that was awesome. Hope you all have a fun weekend!

• October 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

"My kid ate my chapstick "!!! HAHAHAHAHA… why do they do that! Mine did it too when they were younger! I like how you just say it.. life is life right!

• October 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

Good morning Amy, wow such a tiny list im curious too now. The box eggs I buy for just me cause my son is allergic to eggs. And the kids dont eat eggs. But I buy one box of eggs for just me at walmart and eat on it. I make what I call scrambled egg omelets. Like a omelet but scrambled eggs instead of a whole omelet its super amazing. And I do get a extra carton to make hard boiled eggs so when I take my meds during the night I can eat hard boiled eggs with them since I have a bed side fridge. And then when that carton is done I just make another dozen. Today is a dozen day. Sunday is my anniversary with the hubby we will be married since Oct 21, 2011. Together dating since june 2,2009. Cant really celebrate with no vehicle to get nowhere or with me bed bound. But we will be together so thats all that matters. Anyways cant wait to see your shopping vlog. Good luck.

• October 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

Great tips! I did a couple months of low budget spending using up what we had before doing a full shopping trip. Sometimes I can get some use to just going to the store buying and ending up wasting foods. I've been slacking on vlogging my meals plan gotta get back to it. Tfs

• October 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

So funny that one of the kids ate your chapstick. 😄
    If you have a chance, how do you make your spinach? It sounded good.
    💖

• October 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

Thanks for the video ! We do the fragments when eating , too …. Even though its only my husband and I ! We just had sausage & peppers /onions and are having it again to use up what we have left of it ! Added some Penne' with it , but my husband doesn't like left over pasta warmed up so I'm baking it in the oven and adding some shredded cheese ! We don't get to low with our freezers (chest freezer &two fridge freezers ) cause it's harder for us to fill them back up again once empty ! So we just get it to about 1/3 to 1/4 full and also try to rotate it when half or less full ! I have to date every thing in there so I know what to use first ! Cause we don't generally go through food that quick ! Also learning to "shop" from our freezers and pantry more on a consistent basis ! And just fill in and do staples !

• October 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

Great idea clearing all out , great to give you free space for a big cook up xx

I am currently pregnant with my 2nd child as nervous as can be
    But I must say watching your videos really make me look fwd to bettering my parenting skills and all the fun crazy things that come with it! (Loving this fragment video) I'm all about putting use to things without wasting. Absolutely love your videos. You inspire me! Blessings love and light to you and your amazing family😍💖🤗

• October 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

There is nothing more satisfying than using up everything in your fridge then doing a big shop.