This week we convey you a #Keto Sugar Free Nutella recipe.  It was a suggestion from one in every of our YouTube subscribers and since we now have youngsters, and common Nutella in our pantry we thought it was a good suggestion.  This #Keto recipe is scrumptious and really straightforward to make.

Get the complete recipe with Macros right here:

*********************************************************************

Music from Epidemicsound.com “Jungle Blue” by Daniel Gunnarsson

**********************************************************************

Comply with us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Cjsketokitchen
Be a part of our Fb Group: Cjsketokitchen
Test Out Our Weblog: www.cjsketokitchen.com
Comply with us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/cjsketokitchen

Likes us at our Fb Web page: https://www.fb.com/Cjsketokitchen-1615881415155320/
**********************************************************************
Keto Sources We Extremely Suggest:

Keto Academy @ Dominated.me

*That is a number of the greatest cash I ever spent after I first began Keto. Nice sources for newcomers on methods to begin and have success on Keto, laid out step-by-step. If please use our affiliate hyperlink: https://transactions.sendowl.com/shops/3909/39949

*********************************************************************

Keto Books We have Personally Learn

Keto Readability by Jimmy Moore and Dr. Eric Westman = https://amzn.to/2Kptrrw

The Weight problems Code – Unlocking the Secrets and techniques to Weight Loss by Dr. Jason Fung = https://amzn.to/2JA4Hvv

Why We Get Fats – And What to Do About It by Gary Taubes = https://amzn.to/2JC2mAa

*********************************************************************

This channel is powered by TubeBuddy: In case your critical about rising your YouTube channel take a look at TubeBuddy. I like to recommend this service and product as a result of I’ve seen it work wonders for our progress.

Test it out @ https://www.tubebuddy.com/CjsKetokitchen

Use Affiliate Code: CjsKetoKitchen

**********************************************************************

For questions or to discover collaborations, contact us at cj@cjsketokitchen.com

**********************************************************************
Affiliate Disclosure

Among the hyperlinks within the description are affiliate hyperlinks for numerous services that we use. If you are going to buy these companies these firms present us with a really small fee without charge to you. This cash allows us to proceed to develop our channel and proceed to unfold the Keto message. We admire your help.

CjsKetoKitchen is a participant within the Amazon Providers LLC Associates Program, an affiliate promoting program designed to offer a method for websites to earn promoting charges by promoting and linking to merchandise on Amazon.com.

source

16 thoughts on “Selfmade Keto Sugar Free Nutella | Chocolate Hazel Nut Unfold | Keto Recipe #Keto #ketorecipes

• September 9, 2018 at 4:13 am

This week we bring you a Keto Sugar Free Nutella recipe.  It was a suggestion from one of our YouTube subscribers and since we have children, and regular Nutella in our pantry we thought it was a good idea.  This recipe is delicious and very easy to make.

• September 9, 2018 at 4:13 am

Thankyou Sarah ..another great recipe …the only thing with me these days ,is false sweeteners don' t suit my gut @ ive tryed them all now ..im having to use coconut sugar as it is a low GI …which is ok for me in moderation but i don' t think it would work with this recipe …bummer !!!

• September 9, 2018 at 4:13 am

Girl, look at those shoulders.  You are so feminine and such a sweet spirit.   I, on the other hand, got the shoulders of a quarterback, and that just isn't ideal on a chick, and an old one at that. lol   So, did I tell you what I just discovered???  Welllll, here we go….I just found this cold pressed Macadamia Nut Oil….heaven for your mouth.  I now use that for my nut butters, and coffee, and perfume…oh wait, maybe not perfume, but totally the rest of them anyway.   I'm not very cultured as you can tell, but I'm happy  🙂    Love, love your stuff and ideas, and that feminine style….not you C.J., but Sarah.  She is my new idol 🙂   C.J. is definitely the man though,  I love how you taste everything 🙂  Have a blessed day you two, and thank you again.

• September 9, 2018 at 4:13 am

Probably would be great with keto crepes and whipped cream possibly. I have a Vitamix with dry mix canister. I went out on limb and treated myself purchasing Vitamix. Did on installment plans payment without interest through QVC. Really though worth the value. By the way I don't get money from QVC or Vitamix for these comments. Just love love my Vitamix. Sarah another WONDERFUL creation and so simple and budget friendly too. And de…li….ciuos. Mmmmm……. Thank you so much for sharing with us. Love the history too behind the Nutella. Very pretty outfit too. Looks great on you. Wonder if you could freeze the Nutella mixture into small portions for little treats. Or possibly coating strawberries with Nutella for a nice treat. Love you two, Tamson.

• September 9, 2018 at 4:13 am

Maybe use a coffee bean grinder to get the ground nuts even finer? Maybe that would make it creamier.
    I’ll be trying it with macadamia nuts!